The Vortex AR15 Riser Mount w/ Quick Release Lever MT-5108 serves as the perfect method of mounting your Razor red dot sight onto a flattop style AR-15 rifle for use as the primary optic. When used in conjunction with the Picatinny clamp included with the Razor, these Red Dot Sight Accessories from the experts at Vortex position the red dot of the Razor in the lower third of the field of view when co-witnessed with the iron sights. For a great way to be sure you are using an incredibly stable platform on which to mount your optics, choose the Vortex Riser Mount for AR15 Rifles.
Vortex MT-5108 Razor Red Dot AR15 Riser Mount with Quick-Release Lever
Features of Vortex Quick Release Riser Mount:
- The AR15 Riser Mount provides a rise .6 inches (15.3mm) above the base surface. Weighs 3 ounces. Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Provides lower 1/3 co-witness with the Razor red dot.
- Provides absolute co-witness with the SPARC red dot.
- Auto Lock Lever System
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface ensures maximum rail engagement.
- The mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in and out of spec rail system